Advantages Emiklo fermeted milkpowder/yogurt with four bacteria.
Yogurt has been eaten by humans throughout history, and is used as part of a meal, a snack, or as a component of sauces and desserts.
It’s well-known and popular all over the world.
- Emiklo is a fermented dairy product. Bacteria change the lactose of the milk into more easy to digest lactic acid, glucose and galactose. Better for lactose intolerance.
- Because Emiklo is fermented it has a longer shelflive.
- Emiklo has Hi Calium, it’s good for your bones. Yogurt is a rich source of calcium and protein, and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Emiklo has Hi Protein.
- Emiklo is always fresh product at any time you need or want it. Just add water and after 10 hours you have fresh yoghurt. You can keep Emiklo ready product in the fridge for one week.
- Emiklo has four different bacteria alive and fresh. Two of these bacteria are probiotics, they can help you to have a healthy gut flora and can stimulate the immune system and can protect against infection. Probiotica are most active if you make the product fresh.
- Emiklo can lower cholesterol: Regular intake of certain types of probiotics and fermented milk products may lower blood cholesterol.
- Emiklo can protect against constipation: Several studies suggest that regular consumption of yogurt, fermented with bifidobacterium, may reduce constipation.
- Vitamin synthesis: Bifidobacteria can synthesize or make available many kinds of vitamins, including thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folate, and vitamin K.
- Emiklo has six different flavours.
- Emiklo has a mild taste, not acid.
- Emiklo comes from the Netherlands, the best dairy country.